Saturday, February 18, 2017

1 James Evertsen BFA: Self portrait vector. T-shirt design. Alphabet. Adobe Illustrator.

I wanted to create a personal image that would show my skills with vector design 
and my knowledge of Adobe Illustrator that I could place with my resume 
when I submitted my work with job applications.


I had the opportunity to design multiple shirts for this hospital unit. 
These are EKG rhythms that are conducted by the beating heart. 
This unit specializes in the monitor and care of medical patients with heart and relative medical conditions.
 I played with redesigning the universal medical symbol. 
I experimented with using textures, to give an illusion of an aged look.


In a recent Typography assignment I created my first vector font from my own handwriting. I started playing around with lines and patterns in Adobe Illustrator. I made a strong pattern and converted it so I could paint it out in a stroke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment